4 Sessions Regular Wheel Throwing Short Course [12 hours]
Learn Pottery on the Wheel with us! Embark your pottery journey in vessel creation beginning with an introduction to wheel-thrown pottery, which includes learning the techniques of centering, throwing, trimming, and glazing.
Students signed up for this course will start from Basic l and develop their pottery skills progressively towards Basic 2 then proceed to Intermediate and Advanced level upon achieving different levels of pottery wheel mastery.
Our regular wheel throwing short course is conducted weekly over 4 consecutive sessions. Pick a session of your choice to get started!
– DATE & TIME /
Tues & Fri – 10am – 1pm
Sat & Sun – 10am – 1pm / 2pm – 5pm
– VALIDATION /
60days (start counting from 1st lesson)
No fixed class schedule , choose any preference slot above
– FEE /
Basic RM960 | Inter RM1,080 | Adv RM 1,200 [per level]
– SYLLABUS /
6 levels (4 sessions for each level)
* Basic 1 – 300g cylinder | 300g bowl (12 pieces)
* Basic 2 – 300g saucer | 500g plate (10 pieces)
* Basic 3 – 500g vase | 750g or 1kg vase (8 pieces)
* Inter 1 – [double wall] 500g candle holder ,1kg donut vase (not included firing for all pieces)
* Inter 2 – 1kg plate | 1kg bowl (not included firing for all pieces)
* Advanced – [Body, lid, knob, spout ,handle] Teapot (not included firing for all pieces)
– MATERIAL / Free-flow of clay
– WHAT YOU’LL LEARN /
Learn how to prepare clay by wedging, centring, throwing, trimming & glazing [4 sessions each level, which included 2 sessions wheel throwing classes ,1 session trimming ,1 session glazing]
– 6 pax /session
🔥 Firing fee / RM60 per kg (included bisque & glaze firing)
* This short course is suitable for students who want to learn pottery wheel from basic to advanced as hobby or future career
* L1/2/3/4 = Lesson 1/2/3/4
* The weight of clay (gram) we mentioned above is the portion of each clay ball for students to practice in each level classes ,beginner starts from smaller portion.