SELF-PACE SESSION (SPS)
Thinking of upskilling your level in pottery mastery? At Beary Potter, we strongly believe that one continues to excel with constant practices. Even if you’re no longer joining our classes, your alumni status with Beary Potter allows you full access to our studio facilities to practice and continue honing your pottery skill for a nominal membership fee. Pop into the studio at your own time, work at your own pace and continue to surprise yourself at how far you can go with this communal workspace. A lack of facilities is no longer a valid excuse!
How it works
- Select the block (package) and sign up for an account to obtain a membership access to SPS schedule.
- Members will receive a How-to SPS User Manual upon signup regarding studio etiquettes and good practices.
- Bookings, cancellations or rescheduling can only be done at least 48 hours in advance.
- There will be a maximum of 12 members in the studio for each available window during SPS hours (6 person on the wheel)
- Each block package is valid for 90-days and non-refundable for un-utilized sessions after expiry.
- Beary Potter reserves all rights to terminate a member’s package at their sole discretion for any misuse of studio or studio facilities.
- Beary Potter reserves all rights to reschedule bookings within 48 hours notice for ad-hoc event bookings.
- Only clay purchased from or provided by Beary Potter is permitted for use in the studio.
- Members have the option to leave unused clay in the recycling bin for general recycling or to bring it home with them.
- Leave the studio as clean as you first use them, or even better spotless clean. It is a communal workspace and everyone deserves a conducive and tidy environment.
- As it is a communal workspace, we would advise non SPS members to vacate the space when the studio gets too crowded.
Choose the package below
2.5 hours @ RM90